This evening we are having a birthday party for my mom, she'll be 76! After the year she's had we are thrilled to celebrate this birthday with her. Along with my three pushy sisters, my three brothers our spouses or insignificant others, nieces, nephews, boyfriends, girlfriends and great grand-son it should be a fun time, provided my pushy sisters behave themselves! LOL!!
We've been asked to provide appetizers, salad and wine and my younger sister will prepare the meal. Someone else has been delegated to bring the cake.
I'll be making deviled eggs, they are a huge family favorite, I'm told that no one makes a deviled egg as good as me . . . personally I think they think it's a lot of work, it's not, and I actually enjoy making them. I hope you enjoy them as much as my family does!
Mary's Super Delicious Deviled Eggs
1/4+ cup Hellmanns mayonnaise
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1/4 cup relish
1 teaspoon yellow mustard
1 teaspoon hot sauce (I use Franks)
1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1. Cook and peel the eggs while warm, slice in half and scoop out the yolks.
2. Set the white egg half's on a paper towel to absorb any extra moisture.
3. Put the yolks in a separate bowl and mash, I use a pastry cutter to mash the yolks.
4. Add the mayo, mustards, relish, hot sauce, salt and pepper mix.
5. Refrigerate mix for 15 minutes.