Tuesday, July 12, 2016
I've tried to capture our holiday with a few collages and photos. We had the best time. It was great to see all my nieces, my nephew and my nephew-in-law! There were lots of laughs, good food, cold beer, fun games, campfires and music! Who could ask for more? I hope you enjoy!
Wednesday, May 11, 2016
I discovered this recipe on the Williams-Sonoma website and it is fantastic! This has become my family's favorite holiday potato dish. It's fantastic with roast beef and ham, but it will also go well with pork or chicken too! It's become a tradition to serve this dish to my family. I've also introduced it to some friends and they enjoyed it too! I hope you do!
|photo from Williams-Somoma, my photo was not good!|
Friday, April 22, 2016
A delicious side dish that is perfect when serving ham. This has become a new family favorite! I hope you enjoy it too.
|Pineapple stuffing in the fore front.|
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 cup white sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 5 slices white bread, cubed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9 inch baking pan.
- In a mixing bowl, cream margarine and sugar. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then add the pineapple and bread cubes.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for one hour. Let sit a few minutes to firm up before serving.
Sunday, April 17, 2016
Friday, January 1, 2016
May your marriage be filled with all the right ingredients; a heap of love, a dash of humor, a touch of romance and a spoonful of understanding. May your joy last forever. Congratulations!