A delicious side dish that is perfect when serving ham. This has become a new family favorite! I hope you enjoy it too.
|Pineapple stuffing in the fore front.|
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 cup white sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 5 slices white bread, cubed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9 inch baking pan.
- In a mixing bowl, cream margarine and sugar. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then add the pineapple and bread cubes.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for one hour. Let sit a few minutes to firm up before serving.