I tried a new deviled egg recipe recently using Stonewall Kitchen's Champagne Shallot Mustard. What motivated this original recipe was a Stonewall Kitchen challenge, however, I did not enter - I was just too busy with work and my own graduation to get my recipe entered in time. Well, my Champagne Shallot Deviled Eggs were a huge hit! I hope you enjoy them as much as everyone else did!
1/4 + 1 tablespoon of cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
2 tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Champagne Shallot mustard
1 teaspoon hot sauce (I use Franks)
1 teaspoon parsley (dried or fresh)
1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
Paprika (for dusting)
1. Cook and peel the eggs while warm, slice in half and scoop out the yolks.
2. Set the white egg half's on a paper towel to absorb any extra moisture.
3. Put the yolks in a separate bowl and mash, I use a pastry cutter to mash the yolks.
4. Add the mayo, mustard, hot sauce, parsley, salt and pepper mix.
5. Refrigerate mix for 15 minutes.
6. Add all the mixture to a plastic bag, cut off the tip and squeeze out and fill the white egg half's, sprinkle with paprika and E-N-J-O-Y!
P.S. I'd like to thank everyone who Follows my blog, I truly appreciate your friendship and comments.